View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello and thanks so much for the responses. I should probably give a little background: this all started after I bought a pair of shoes that were too narrow on my left foot, but that was about 2 years ago. I wore the narrow shoes for a couple weeks thinking they would stretch out. I first noticed this pain while wearing these shoes sitting at my desk. Since then I have only bought wide shoes, but the pain is still there.

I just find it so weird that I can complete a triathlon and run a 12k pain free, but when I go to sit down the pain in my foot is instant. I've been taking super B complex vitamins which was recommended by a podiatrist, but I haven't seen any improvements. I have also stopped running but pain is the same and visually my foot looks fine (no swelling or color change). Does this sound like nerve damage? The nerve test I got showed I was fine but the dr said it doesn't completed rule out nerves as the issue.

It has gotten to the point where I instantly slip my shoes off when I sit down. And I would love to wear shoes with laces again!

Thanks again for any insight / advice. - Chris
plarbtz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote