Thread: Ipad!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:55 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Ipad!!!!

I bought a mini ipad today!!!!! I was wondering what DH would say about it. He had said yes about 2 months go but he tends to forget. But we had been talking about our daughter from out of town that she is no longer able to call us frerquently. It used to be daily and now we are lucky if we get once a week. I don't have audio on my laptop, yes I can play stuff but I can't talk so I an't use Skype. She can talk to me but I can't talk to her. I told him about face time on the ipad. So he told me this week to get one. I told him the price and he said go ahead. Best Buy had an offer that you get a $25 gift card with the purchase of a mini ($50 with a full size) so I bought it today. Once some one gets something set up for me I can run with it but I wanted to do this MYSELF. So I got it set up, we talked for about 90 minutes. That's all I have on it so far. They are coming up this weekend so I'm sure he will put more on it. I've got to get My fitness pal, my face book games, etc on it but I think I can do that myself. Is the protective cover a good idea? I'm not talking about a cover, I'm talking about the film cover.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (08-01-2013), ewizabeth (08-02-2013), jprinz99 (08-05-2013)