View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunatos View Post
"Appalled" is the perfect word, 4-eyes! It is clear that you are as outraged as I.

"... but if I stayed in the hospital I might end up with a spinal tap and I didn't want that because it could result in paralysis. OMG!"

There is no time, nor venue, nor circumstance, where this comment is acceptable. And further, if I could speak to this sorry excuse of a "wanna be psychologist" we would have a little talk about his profound lack of intelligence because there is no right answer or action to his comment/question about the puncture. And worst of all, he hit someone when they were down...and that....is unforgiveable.
It's acceptable to say it when it's true. After all, if that's what they do, you want to know.

I'd have asked whether they'd done them on people before, why they had done it, whether they'd paralyzed them and what their life expectancies were after the procedure.

After hearing the answers (although I hear doctors are pretty secretive about those kind of statistics and I don't really wonder why), I think I might have wanted to slip out unseen so they wouldn't kill me.
Heat Intolerant is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote