View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well, the pain starts at the front of my foot in the smaller toes then works its way back along the outer edge / bottom of my foot. In my lower leg I can feel it all over, sometimes its on the outer side (between ankle bone and calf), sometimes along the front by the shin bone, and sometimes there is a deep ache in my calf muscle. Basically, my entire left leg from the knee down just doesn't feel "normal" like my right leg/foot.

Massaging, heat/ice, soaking, and walking/running all feel good, but I have not seen any relief from the pain that comes back when i sit down. I have gotten a number of foot reflexology massages, which are great and I don't feel any pain from them, but the second I slip my shoes on and sit down the pain is back. Ibuprofen hasn't helped but I have not tried acetaminophen. I also tried a gold bond foot cream for pain, but no relief.

I'm thinking it has something to do with my back since sitting down seems to be the trigger, but my back feels fine. Also, I haven't been able to "recreate" the pain for any of the doctors I have seen (e.g., squeezing my foot with shoes off).

Thanks again for the responses, the feedback is really appreciated. - Chris
plarbtz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote