View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Shiney sue congrats you must be in heaven. There is nothing like a grandparent/child relationship. Enjoy
Melody its the little pleasure people take for granted well I did in the past like going for coffee with no pain. As for your friend and I tell other people who have tried to help ed suffers that are adults that the best thing people did for me after many attempts to get me well is to just let me know there available if I need support but reminded me that they knew it was me who had to want to recover. Its very hard to get someones right taken away. My roomate at one of my ip stays had that happen though. I fear though time that happened for your friend it may be too late. Really I mean it if I can help or she wants an email buddy she can email me. Also because she may fear asking for help a good support and may help her ask for help is a website that is positive in recovery though many struggle its moderated called something fishy and has treatment referrals. Glad to hear your better and got good buys. I love a bargain.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote