View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie -

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I wrote another post before I saw this one.
I will be printing this off and going through it line by line very carefully. Yes, 2 hrs in the hall and praying for my life!
They did do a breathing test and noted variable breathing - the thought in the ER was suspected MG and I was admitted.
My shaking did start when the breathing stopped. My pulse/ox lights were going off like crazy but just dipping a little. HR up and they said that was the concern. The ER doctors gave me ice when I asked for it. I thought it helped. I have documented my face...just last night...it is dramatic. Speech also dramatic. I've ruled out most of the other conditions, thyroid, etc...My breathing is normal now but I take it easy because I'm afraid to over do it and cause another crisis. I will look for a pulmonologist. That is the part that scared me. I was bargaining to God for my life at that point, no joke. But who understood me? I tried to even say I was going to a dark place and was scared. OMG! OMG! You have so totally validated me.
And you are right, its not psychological. Its serious. I knew that. I'm not stable, because I don't have medical help. THANK YOU! and OMG!
bizzymum42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (08-02-2013)