View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 04:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Jennifer

IŽm just passing through and adding a tiny little piece to your thread.....

In January after having had symptoms for many years and negative tests I had an appointment with the head of neurology at my local hospital. IŽve had a few horrible experiences there at that hospital and vowed that the only time I would ever go back again was if 1) I arrived there unconscious by ambulance 2) I arrived there by helicopter, or 3) I was there to visit a relative or friend.

Then I realized that yes that was OK whilst I was actually feeling quite well recently - but thinking realistically, if things get worse I do have a very young son who does actually need his mother ......

Today I went to a doctor who considered the symptoms I had during a recent flare up as quite serious.... (for example....bending my chin down to my chest in order to swallow) And in addition, we were actually able to discuss many of the issues normally discussed on forums together at the doctorŽs own initiation.....It was a doctor that was very different to many I have previously encountered, and one that wanted to make a plan for me.

I hope in one way that your test is positive, and you can get a good neuro or one with aŽdifferenceŽ. Until then, you will have lots of support here

All the best to you....

Anacrusis

Last edited by Anacrusis; 08-01-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Anacrusis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizzymum42 (08-01-2013)