View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 05:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Today I am Cyborg. :-) I got my P Stim installed at 0900 August 1, 2013.
It took approx. 20 minutes from the time I signed the release to the time I was walking out the door.
The installation was mildly uncomfortable, likened to getting an ear pierced. My ear was aching a bit after the Doctor was done. The stimulation from from the electrical impulses feels about like a small snap to the ear with a ruber band. After 20 min or so it was not that bothersome. The pulses are about every 5 seconds and last about 3 hours. After the first set was finished I was relieved that it had stopped. There is about 2.5 hours of down time when it strikes again. It was sudden and startled me. I am glad that I was not driving, that is how much it startled me. It would be nice if they could make it ramp up because the initial few shocks of the second round seemed harsher than the very first. I assume that it was because I was not ready for them. It took me a little bit longer to get used to the shocks on the second go around.
As I am writing this I am between intervals. I have a mild headache and am somewhat nauseated.
As for pain levels, I do not feel there are any changes. I did not expect any after only using this for one day.
I will post again tomorrow after sleeping through this.
Azzabar2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (08-02-2013), eva5667faliure (04-23-2014)