Thread: Ipad!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

i'm still slowly trying to discover it. I am trying not tolet it tke over my life of which I have a tendency for my new toys to do that. Since I wake up around 11 AM daily, have to visit all my things on face book and do my games for the morning, then have lunch. Then it's off to the Y, come home, catch my breath and on the the NH to visit MI From there we go out to supper. and tonight was grocery shopping for the family coming in this weekend. So I haven't had much time to discover it. My SIL is an Apple freak and an IT guy and I know he will have fun setting me up with everything I need. I at least I hope he will. It's kind of hard to get him away from his own laptop when we are with him, whether it's at their house or ours. He has had this Apple laptop since about 2003, same one. So far I don't like the app store, or maybe I just can't understand it. My android phone has a search engine that is so easy to find and see and I can find any app I want. I did manage to find a magazine I wanted. I found out that just because it says free doesn't mean it's free after 1 month.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Erika (08-02-2013)