Thread: Exercise plan
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My advice would be to do 10 mins and stay at that level for a month before increasing the time, providing it doesn't provoke symptoms.

I am a bit concerned you still have head pressure and are thinking of exercising, in my case fatigue, head pressure and headaches all got worse with exercise.

In my case I am doing 45 minutes on a crosstrainer without symptoms, but it has taken me nine months to get to this level. I tried exercise in the past (with hindsight well before I was ready) but kept getting symptoms, so I took a break for several weeks before trying again.

I feel that I can step up my gym work but think its wiser to stay at a level that doesn't cause symptoms. It has to be a gradual return to exercise.
PCS following head injury November 2012. Experienced dizzyness, light and noise sensitivity, hypercusis, fatigue, insomnia, migraines, facial pain, problems concentrating, irritability, sensory overload, exercise intolerance.

Symptoms mostly resolved, working full time and I am now mostly better. I wake 6am daily since my injury. Was experiencing daily Neuralgia which was controlled with Cymbalta 30mg, Lyrica 200mg daily. Now only on 30mg Cymbalta.
mouse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote