Thread: Latuda
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update

Ok, I pulled a rookie move. I wasn't supposed to start tapering the Lamictal until I was on full dose 40 mg Latuda. I saw my doc yesterday. I feel crazy, I know....but I hear people talking to me in my head and I answer them out loud. I am super angry still. I know I am going through a change w the Meds so I am trying to get through it. My parents are out of town, my dear friends that are my dash 2 parents are out of town, so I told my neighbors that they are it if I have trouble, I will call them first.

I see things people are not supposed to see, I am too observant, I am exhausted from taking all the superfluous info in. I check people's license plates to see of they are up to date, I notice things that I shouldn't pay any mind to but I can't let go.

Thanks for the tips on grapefruit juice. I like just about all food/drinks but I do have a hard time w grapefruit juice. I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out. So far I find that I am not hungry. I push a vitamix fruit veggie protein powder smoothie down in the AM but the rest of the meals are a struggle.

I am not sure what the other people like us do without this site, I gain so much from you guys, thanks.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2013), Brokenfriend (08-02-2013), Mari (08-02-2013), mymorgy (08-02-2013), waves (08-02-2013)