View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Fibro and tremors

Hello Evonne,
Your post was very interesting to me. I also have the "shakes" with my fibro, but not as often as you. I take Flexoral for it. It helps me, but of course, you would have to talk to your Dr. about taking it for yourself. There are times I can not walk without losing my balance. I also have the jerks and kicks at night when I am sleeping. My husband has his own bedroom because of all the girations I go through when I'm sleeping. I've found that magnesium really helps my restless leg syndrome more than anything. There again, you would have to ask your Dr. about this and how much you can take a day. I've had fibromyalgia since 1994. I got a bad case of e-coli and was extremely ill. I never felt back to 100% afterwords. The Dr. said I was perfectly ok and the e-coli was out of my system, but I knew there was something wrong. I checked myself into Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. and they diagnosed me and I had never heard of such a thing as Fibromyalgia. My first Dr. that I had for fibromyalgia after my diagnosis, told me to roll with it because if I fight it, IT will win. I never forgot those words and started gradually changing my attitude about it. Hard thing to do. Bless your heart Evonne. You are doing the right thing, to find a Dr. that will listen to you and then take action. I don't go to anyone that doesn't understand this disease. Good luck to you.
Blossom 25
Blossom25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote