View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 12:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk I am a new member

Hello, I am new to the community. I am Scharla from west Texas. I was diagnosed with Lupus,Sjogrens Hashimoto and Raynauds four years ago. About a year ago my eye starting drooping and I was so weak...still am. I was diagnosed with Myesthenia Gravis. I am trying to learn as much as possible. I am no Cellcept...my hands have started peeling. I have been on it for about 5 months. I did not want to start it as I was on High doses of pred. and Methotrexate one time and my immune system was so low I stayed in hospital for 24 days. Until four years ago I was a very active person. It seems I am just collecting auto immune disease...The neuro. said the MG is moving quickly in my body so I have to take this Cellcept. If it does not work IVIG and Plasmpheresis will be next. He also says if the Cellcept does work I might get to stop the Mestinon. It has never been mentioned to remove my Thymus
I am just wanting to learn about MG, any new treatment have most of you had your Thymus removed?
If I take too much Mestinon I have urinary incontinence so I have to adjust it myself. I am getting very weak on this Cellcept and don't know what to do..
Any advice is appreciated.
Hugs
Scharla
Scharla Foryszewski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote