Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Angry So Sorry Saffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffy View Post
I should have put this post in here .. so ... here it is:

I should also say, the Doctor said that Diazepam and Tamazepam were quote: The Devil's Work, unquote.

Well! I feel thrown out with the bath water!

I went to the Pain Clinic yesterday and saw a new Doctor. He was HOPELESS.

He basically told me to stop taking Morphine (that it should only be used for terminal cancer patients) .. saw I had successfully dropped from 60mg slow release Zomorph twice daily to 30mg and told me to keep dropping it. I asked him what I would do for the pain then, because prior to getting the appointment with him I had been considering approaching my Doctor to increase the dose as my pain is getting worse, and spreading sciatic pain to my right buttock and thigh. He said that he knew of patients who gradually stopped their Morphine and didn't feel that their pain was any worse without it.

I then asked why my back was getting worse and my right buttock .. he pointed to my crutches and said that they were probably the cause. I explained that I had had these for years, so why now? He said that they had probably altered my spine .. (How he knows this without an MRI I don't know)

He didn't listen to what I had to say .. offered no other treatments or medicatons .. I might just aswell have gone to my own Doctor as she would have been more help.

I ended up just walking out.

What a plunket! (Derogatory term .. it's also his name, so from now on when anyone does something stupid I am calling them a plunket!)

I came out in terms as I was not only in pain from making the journey on my own as no one else could take me, but I was frustrated by my appointment with him.

He also confirmed that there is no possibility of any other surgery as the scarring on my back is too severe.

It's a good job I'm in a good place (mentally wise) or I would have been in pieces.
A PLUNKET then he is!!!! So sorry you have had this occurrence as you were trying to find relief. Offering no remediation relief for the suffering you endure, one can only hope this particular PLUNKET will one day learn up close and personal via his own devil call to pain just how it feels...... compassion, so where was that compassion in PLUNKET's countenance?

Never had it did he!

Arghhhh......
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (08-03-2013), Saffy (08-03-2013)