View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 06:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Saturday, August 3, 2013. Third day with P Stim. The device didn't turn on last night until 1100 pm which kept me awake until 1:00 am. Needless To say, I was tired this morning.
I am noticing that I am NOT noticing the tingling as much now. I still notice when it starts but a few minutes after ;I have to think about weather it is working. I notice that it is working because my ear seems to get warm and a bit achy.
My pain levels seem to have lessened. I put this to the test in my shop where I am repairing an old Telechron Clock. I spent two hours standing at my bench and was able to walk away and continue my day. Prior to P Stim, 30 to 40 minutes of standing was all that I could handle and then I would have to head for a chair. After this the rest of my day would be shot.
It is evening now and I am tired from todays activities. I have taken an early pain pill due to increased pain levels and to try to relax for bed. I believe that the P Stim will be OFF by 11:00 pm, which should allow for a better nights sleep.

I hope you all have a good nights sleep.
See you tomorrow.
Azzabar2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-12-2013)