View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Austin's roomate situation seems good so far

Austin likes his roommates and the family life is what he is use to. His room is now set up with his desk, computer, TV and he has a cell phone, his room has both a key locking front door and closet , so he feels he has privacy and is safe. I guess the older boys friends have taken some goodies (yummies) from the roommates (Austin's) fridge, hope that stops The bus ride seems to not be a problem now and he really likes his classes so college is going well, he took his first really big test yesterday stressed bad prior, it all seems to be a bit hard and with Austin’s memory problems it causes him anxiety he has to do and go over things over and over, but nothing good is easy, Austin has had a rash, and is coming home this weekend and seeing his doctor tomorrow to make sure it is not a reaction to Sinemet the new drug he is on, it could be mosquito bites due to he lives very close to a golf course and blocks away from Newport’s back bay. I can't wait to see him, his friends are up this weekend too so I will see little of him, but boy do I want to hug him
thanks for asking
love to each of you
Deborah
Austinsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote