View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 01:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina55 View Post
Well, how to start. Someone has been stealing my pain medications!! And I don't know what to do about it. I am scared because I am going to run out now and I don't know how I am going to get more. I am not sure how this happened I am always so careful about keeping them close. And now the stress of having them stolen is making me flare up so my pain is even worse! Arggggggggggggggg! and AHHHHHHHH!! I am freaking out if you can't tell.
Sorry to hear you are having this problem, my suggestion is before being suspicious inside your house to look at the pharmacy, More than one time Iran out of pain meds, so when i noriced it was always too soon I started counting my pills and I noticed the pharmacy was shorting me, when I noticed that I decided to count them in front of the store manager and pharmacist, the shortage was from the pharmacy, I dont kno how they handled the situation but I know they did as I havent been shorted again since. only after that would i Start looking inside my home. also I tell very few people aout what drugs I take and I destroy the labels before discarding the bottle.I mnow this means living with pain for a couple of days but it is where I would start. I hope this is where the issue is, best of luck to you