View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 01:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post

Might be good to look into some physical therapy, I'm surprised the dr that you went to didn't at least suggest trying that..
He didn't do any of that because I went to him to check me out for PD. When he asked me why I was there, I answered him I was afraid I had PD. Maybe that's why he did not suggest seeing a physical therapist. I also told him I had issues with my wife, and he probably zeroed in on that too as being a source of my tension.

I can't sleep now. I have twitches in my muscles. I feel some numbness in my hands. Especially the left hand. When I start relaxing to sleep, something jerks. A hand or a leg, and it wakes me up. Now while I am writing, my biceps are tensed to a maximum. They should not be involved in my typing. But I guess I am tensing them involuntarily to achieve fine motor control. These are the issues I am dealing with. And the doctor did not pay any attention to these issues.
Maybe I have some other disease, other than PD. But after doing a lot of reading on PD, all my symptoms match. That's the bottom line.

I was wondering if I were given some PD medication and my symptoms would disappear, that would indicate PD. Am I right?
mouka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote