View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 08:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sunday August 4, 2013. Fourth and final day, for this cycle, of P Stim.
After yesterday's success, in my shop, we decided to go to a museum and walk around for a while. I did this not only to enjoy the exhibits, Models of DaVinci's machines and devices, but to see if I would now be able to walk, stand and crouch for a long period of time, pain free or at least with less pain. The answere is No. I over did it. Several times I had stabbing pain in my back and by the time we where finished my leg felt like a tooth ache. The P Stim was on and pulsing during this time.
I am having the device removed tomorrow morning which corresponds with my monthly Pain Management visit.
I will discuss with my Doctor what happened over the weekend and whether or not I should continue with the remaining 5 cycles.

I am not sure why Saturday was such a success and Sunday was not. I guess the only way to find out, if Saturday was a fluke, is to go ahead with at least one more cycle.

For me, the P Stim was not miserable to wear but it did take some endurance whether it was the sting, the tingle, the burning sensation or just having something stuck to my ear for 4 days. I will be glad to have it removed.

The next cycle, if I continue, will start 10 days from Monday. I will see, during this time, if anything has changed.

If anyone else is going to try this device, please post and let us all know how it worked for you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a good night.
Azzabar2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (12-15-2013), Meestersgirly (02-04-2014)