View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingforacure View Post
Not to preach, but I would be spending my time working on my relationship with my spouse, sounds like there are some issues there, and focusing on my kids. Sure, go see an MDS, get the second opinion you seek....but that is just a dx, and at the end of the day, whether or not you have PD does not define the type of person, husband, and father you are
I have settled my issues with my wife. But not with my PD. I am so depressed *admin edit*. It seems that medication does not work and that it's a slow downhill path. This is not what I want.
*admin edit*
I have 2 daughters 13 and 7. The 13 years old will learn how to cope with this, but my 7 years old will be devastated. She is extremely close to me as we spend a lot of time together. My son was born with a sever handicap. He does not even know I exist. So my presence or absence won't make much of a difference for him. My mom will be crushed too as I am very close to her. She is a strong lady and raised 5 kids without my dad. My dad died in service almost 40 years ago.
I am so lost now. I can't sleep. I take sleeping pills and they buy me 4 hours of sleep at most. Then I am back running in circles like a hamster in his wheel.
This crap is so unfair.

Last edited by Chemar; 08-05-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: NT guidelines
mouka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote