View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX_Man View Post
I was floxed in Dec 2012.

At that time my symptoms were limited to insomnia, numbness on my head and chest, plus tendon and joint issues.

I actually couldn't walk well for about a week.

I got better over 4 weeks and returned back to normal.

Fast forward 7 months and after a rabies vaccine I have lower back pain/burning, joint issues and as of 8 days ago parethesia (prickly/itchy feelings under my skin).

Is this what you are experiencing?
Who are you asking, me?

If so, I have much worse pains, now mostly pins and needles pains and deep bone pains in my fingers, toes hands and feet. With various burning all over my back and body. Somedays are worse than others, somedays are pretty low, pain-wise. ...For me, it appears weather (especially high humidity) is a regular trigger.

I never experienced anything that gave me trouble walking, more so, it was just the onset of painful Peripheral Neuropathy that caused me such havoc. Now, PN is a warning on the Ciprofloxcacin side-effects warnings.

It is highly suggestive that taking both Naproxen (such as Alieve) and a Benzo (my Clonazepam) together with the Cipro is what made my case so bad.

Still, my very recent discovery of having a very low Vitamin D level is "suspected" as a strong irritant of it as well.

By the way, can you please tell me the manner and drug use that got you floxed? You are the only other person here that I have met that has been floxed other than me. So any trading of experiences should help us both.
Jesse M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote