View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftyourhands7 View Post
Hi everyone,
I just got out of the hospital after 3 days, I'm a little confused about some of my symptoms and if my idiopathic SFN could be causing them.I have been a little short of breath with some chest pain, after receiving a CT scan with contrast here are my findings: mild bronchial thickening pattern and mild atelectasis. The Doctors at the hospital were not to concerned with this finding, but I'm starting to become very concerned in light of my idiopathic SFN. I'm not trying to look for trouble but I'm starting to become a little fearful of this finding. I was hoping you all might be able to help me understand if these finding might or might not be related to my SFN. Thanks again as always! Jan
Hi, I too have been diagnosed with idiopathic SFN and seem to have similar other symptoms. I know I have a high BP- which I didn't until recently. I get shortness of breath too and some chest pains. I was checked out b a cardiologist who said I have heart palpations which are nothing to worry about. He put me on a beta locker with has done nothing to help with the chest pain/discomfort or shortness of breath. I do also get dizzy/foggy also which has only come about in the last couple of moths. Do you have this symptom too?

I have had this SFN for two years but have only been recently diagnosed. If you have an tips for managing the pain I would really appreciate it!! I'm at a loss right now.

Good luck with everything your dealing with though, its tough when the Dr's don't listen.
kjb85 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote