View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Shots can make you sick

Hi D, Its so nice to see someone educating themselves and sharing with others on the subject. I think the Vaccines,food,water and medications are making us all sick. The idea behind the injections is to shoot some parts of the actual illness into our bodies to make the immune system get strong against it and fight off the illness-disease incase we come in contact with it. When your young your Immune system is stronger. The material injected stays in your body the rest of your life and viruses have no cures. So, what happens when your older and your Immune system is old too ? I think your immune system no longer has the strength to fight off the illnesses presented in the shot and it can activate and begin to kill your body off over time. So it makes a lot of sense to REALLY THINK before you put these Vaccines into your body to begin with. I chose to never Vaccinate my youngest daughter after reading about them. She is in her 20's, maybe had a cold twice in her life. Other's that had them were sick more often. As a parent it was a tuff decision thinking what if she gets one of these diseases ? Its going to be all my fault.But on the other hand if we all find out later as a Society the Vaccines caused illness, disease and we see that happen to one of our children were going to be upset we had them get Vaccinated. There are so many Autoimmune diseases and so many names-labels given to them to cloud where they came from and what they really are. Such as these Autoimmune Diseases, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease,One form of Diabetes, Alzheimer's Such as Alzheimer's attacks the brain organ. The list goes on and on. If anyone is interested do a search under " List Of Auto Immune Diseases ". And each one of these types of Diseases attacks a part of our own bodies to kill it off as if it's bacteria or virus and must be killed. So, eventually that organ will fail unless the virus is out under control to stop attacking the organ. Or that there are so many strands of the Herpes virus but we mainly hear about 1and 2. Herpes strand 6 and 9 are present in most people with Fibro or CFIDS. Okay enough rambling. Hee hee. So glad you wrote about this Mrs.D...huggies to you
Heart2Heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (08-05-2013)