View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Other Oxygen Treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkie View Post
Was just wondering if anyone's tried hyperbaric oxygen therapy?
Did it help?
How long was each session & how frequently?

Would love your input!
In Germany and other Countries they do another therapy where some of your blood is taken out by an IV, one liter I think. Then your blood is infused with Oxygen and put back in your body. I had this done. HBOT goes into your lungs then into your blood stream. The other type heads straight for the blood stream. You ay want to look at both types depending on how you feel or the choice you make look around on the net for this type as well. I've done this one for problems and it helped but it doesn't last so you have to repeat it.The blood cleanses itself very often so I think some of the Oxygen is lost then you have to keep getting it. In Mexico right over the Border near Calif they do this treatment you can see clinics online and read about it. One women did so well with it she hired a Nurse to come to her home and got a home machine she does her own now and doesn't go to Mexico. Good Luck ! not sure of the help regarding TBI etc..You may want to search this other treatment and what it shows about that.
Heart2Heart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Concussed Scientist (08-06-2013)