View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello and thank you for serving our country!!

I was wondering if they have told you what type of stones you are passing? If I recall correctly there are at least 4 different types which can help determine what is causing the stones. For instance as mentioned above to much oxalate can cause stones to form but there are other things including a genetic reason that some people form stones. This info if you have it may help someone answer your questions regarding the link or even tips on how to prevent them.

You are the first person I have seen on this board with CRPS that originated in the thigh.. even the right thigh as mine did. I have also had spread to the entire right leg and the left as well. I know you stated yours happened as a result of a combat injury and for that I am so sorry but, I was wondering if yours was also caused by an obvious nerve injury or CRPS II? I was hit head on in an automobile accident and it was during surgery to fix my hip/pelvis that the nerves were injured that ultimately caused the causalgia/CRPS II. My doctors have all said that CRPS originating in the thigh is very rare as it usually starts in the foot or hand so that is why I am curious to learn more about your story if you don't mind sharing.

I do hope you can find a solution as to why your body is developing so many large stones.. I can't imagine dealing with CRPS and kidney stones at the same time - you must be one tough person to handle both!!

Tessa
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MSniper (08-07-2013)