View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 03:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSsongbird View Post
I am so sorry to hear it has kept spreading! It horrible enough to have it in one spot. There's not much I can advise there. But my fiancé has severe kidney issues as well. The last ones he had to have surgically removed. Something that can help prevent kidney stones is avoid foods that are high oxalate.

Here is a link of some food to avoid. This doesn't completely solve the problem but can help prevent some of them!

I know it's not much but I hope it can help a little. I have seen how much suffering they can cause and hope you can find a little relief!

On another note. Thank you for your service to our country. I can't imagine how hard it is to have CRPS as a result from that service. All I can say is I personally appreciate all the men and women who have served and protected our rights and dreams.
Thanks for the links in your reply. I have followed articles closely like that with my doctors guidelines for the past two years and nothing has seemed to help. As for a thank you for my service, no thanks is needed. It was something that I enjoyed doing so that you and yours can have the freedoms that we have today.

Semper Fi
MSniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote