View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
My CRPS II is full body.

So I’ve been having issues with choking for several months now. This happens sometimes when I am eating, drinking or sleeping. A few days ago I REALLY choked. I was eating linguini, and bite number 3 or 4 and I started to choke, gag, and panic! I was alone at the time this happened. After I finished coughing my food back into my plate (lovely hu?), I sat down and had quite the pitty party, feeling sorry for myself. Afraid… This was really scary!! My voice was actually horse the following day from all the coughing.

As I always do, I started to research, and that just made me feel even worse. From what I have read, this could very well be just a part of the gig. My husband came home from work and I told him as much. And as always, just his presence made me feel better.

And if that wasn’t enough we’ve been passing around a virus in our house. On Saturday I started feeling really weird and by the time I made it upstairs to bed I couldn’t form words when I tried to speak to my husband just before I laid down to rest. My words came out like gibberish. My tongue wouldn’t work!

<sigh>

When I woke up I felt much better and have been able to speak clearly since this incident, but I am REALLY, REALLY worried about these new symptoms!

My daughter been having the same symptoms talking out of her head and having problems eating and breathing
dd in pain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (08-08-2013)