View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 11:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

kD, I am trying to stay mostly on a healthy version of a LC eating plan. I kind of made mine fit my lifestyle and when I am on my plan it WORKS for me. I have lost 33 lbs in the last few months without exercising. Exercise is not something I can do without it causing a big flare of my pain. I know weight loss can be done without it...yet I also know it is so much healthier to exercise.
My basic plan is an egg for breakfst, 3 ounces tuna, salmom, chicken or 4 ounces boiled shrimp for lunch and a healthy dinner of meat, veggies, and complex carbs eaten then. Skim milk 2x's daily and some fruit for snacks. After being on this plan for a week or so I do NOT get hungry, like I am right now, after just starting back. Of course my only problem with my plan is that it is too low in fiber so I take Benefiber in my green tea daily. Later when I get some more of the weight off and need to start maintenance, I will add back my oat bran.
My main problem is I am addicted to carbs BIG TIME! The ONLY way I can stop the craving is to go lo-carb and the minute I put carbs back the craving starts back again..

We need to keep this thread on the top folks, I believe we will all get lots of help here with our eating plans. Hugs, Gaye
slogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote