View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupelo3 View Post
Keep in mind, as you have been advised by many, if you see enough doctors, at least one is likely to diagnosis you with PD.
I am not running after a positive diagnosis. I am going after answers to my questions and relief from the symptoms I am feeling. That's all.
I am praying god almighty I don't have PD or any other degenerative disease. But I am not very optimistic. People around me keep telling I am just stressed out. But I know it's not just stress related. My muscles twitch all the time. I must contract my biceps enormously to be able to have fine motor control.
If I drive my car for a little while, my leg muscles cramp. My back muscles are also cramped.
I woke up the other night with my left hand completely numb thinking it's a stroke.
These are not things I am making up. These are real symptoms I actually am feeling.
I am struggling with insomnia for a couple of weeks now. I cannot sleep without pills. And even pills buy me a couple of hours of restless sleep.
I want now to see a MDS to help me figure out what's wrong with me. Because there is something seriously wrong with me.
My tongue is all twisted. I am having trouble with words and my voice has gotten softer.
I am not looking for a diagnosis here. I am just seeking advice from people that might have had gone through the same stuff I am currently going through.
mouka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote