View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

A lot of the meds you are taking cause sleepiness and nausea. Based on what you took last night, I am sure your stomach was upset! I still think seeing a GI doctor is a good idea for you as the upset stomach may not be related to the medications or MS. Please check with your pharmacist, who should be part of your medical team, and talk to them about some of the medications you are taking and the combination of medicines you are taking.

As for the mental exam for SSDI, if I remember correctly, many of us had to have that exam done. It's simple tests that determine things like anxiety, depression, and cognitive issues. I did not do well on some of the cognitive tests and some I did just awful on. My results were consistent with others who have MS. It was very insightful to me to have it done.

Again, please review your medication list with your pharmacist. You may be doing more harm taking this combination.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (08-09-2013), Erika (08-08-2013), ewizabeth (08-08-2013), SallyC (08-08-2013)