View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 03:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
Oh no no no, JimKing my rant was not directed at you hon. Heck I helped to vote Obama in for a second term to ensure the Affordable Healthcare Act would happen for the very reasons I mentioned. Let me just follow that up with Obama has lost a lot of good graces with me personally. Just too many unkept promises, as is the case with most politicians.

I am so glad that you were able to eventually get your wife covered and not lose everything in the process. I think it’s ridiculous that one must fight the government for benefits that you’ve paid in to receive. I mean it’s well known that you will be denied the first time you apply for SS Benefits. Or at least VERY FEW receive benefits on an initial application. And then IF you get approved, more than likely you’ll be waiting another couple of years to be able to use it. That’s insane! And to add insult to injury, after the first couple of years you’ll be forced to requalify. Good grief! This was to my point of having to fight for everything, it seems.
Well, its going to be a nightmare if my wife has to requalify because she has given up with all the doctors, their fears of the DEA, poking and prodding...Doctors not excepting medicare leaving only a few who will take medicare and those doctors, to me, appear to be scumbags for some reason. I can go on and on. My wife stopped every narcotic last summer. She said, and I believe her, that those meds just did not do the trick and the stress they caused was not worth it. Now explain that to SS....
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (08-10-2013), Vrae (08-08-2013)