View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Miscarriage can be very common when you reach a certain stage of RSD. With the kinds of meds you've been taking, it might also mean that the baby simply would not have been healthy. (Or it could be completely random, you'll never know.) If you want to try getting pregnant again, it probably would be better to be off all meds for 3-4 months before you start trying.

It would be better if you didn't undergo the D&C IMO. They can be painful and I'd be concerned about spread.

A second opinion might not be a bad idea before undergoing the procedure. I was told by a doc I had suffered a miscarriage once and he had lied--a long strange story and I was lucky a friend took me to a different OBGYN...and it probably isn't the case for you, but an ultrasound is a pain free way to verify a viable pregnancy.

People often don't know what to say, and I'm sure they have the best of intentions. Remember your hormones are going crazy at the moment which always makes things so much more difficult to live with.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-12-2013), catra121 (08-12-2013), CRPSsongbird (08-17-2013), Djhasty (08-15-2013)