View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 09:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
It is madness when you think about logically...I mean yes, marijuana has side effects - but are they any worse than the side effects of constant morphine, or tramadol, or even ibuprofen? My bet is probably not. But if you are tested and have even a hint of THC in your blood then you are a hippie drug-user and not to be trusted with any other strong medicine. It beggars belief really.

It's a true shame of our times that even campaigning on the issue leaves you branded with a social stigma. In a hundred years, our ancestors will laugh (and probably cry) at so much of what we have done, and so many of our ridiculous beliefs and rules.

Hope you sleep well folks, I'm off to try... ouch ouch

Bram.
I've often thought how folks with RSD back in the 1800s, for example, coped with RSD and got to thinking.......There were no gate keepers. If one needed morphine one was able to acquire as much as they wanted. My wife now takes handfuls of Ibuprofen, done with the gate keepers for now. So, modern in medicine we may boast, many with long term horrible pain are worse off today perhaps than 150 years ago?
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (08-09-2013), ginnie (08-09-2013)