View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 06:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Lol fbodgirl!

The closest I can get is knowing a guy who knows a guy who might know a guy who knows a dodgy dude who might be able to get him some.....for a price....nudge nudge, wink wink.....

And if I do get some I don't have many choices about getting it into my system... I can smoke it (lung crap, stinks, messy), bake it into cookies (really? What if my kids get hold of them?!), use a bong (don't even know what that is lol). I'd much rather take a neat little pill of a definite substance than risk my health smoking something which may, or may not, be marijuana. It could be any kind of strength - the gentle wafty deep thinking type, or some horrendous skunk version that will turn me schizophrenic and rot my few remaining brain cells.

Why oh why can't the law and medical boffins realise that this drug just came to our consciousness the wrong way round? Ok so the hippies mellowed out on it first. But now we know it might have medical uses, why can't we investigate it properly, make a pill that administers the stuff safely and in a measurable quantity, and just accept the fact that there will always be some folk using the stuff out on the fringes...

I am flat out scared of ending up whacked out on drugs. But by that I mean things like horrendously high daily doses of morphine that leave me unable to function normally as a human being. If MMJ were here - tested, legal and safe - I'd try it like a shot. But it isn't, and as long as the flag-waving, blue-rinsing, buttoned-up, tight-trousered brigade have a crazy manic voice in the media, we won't.

Oooh hark at me. I get like this sometimes when I find a hobby-horse to ride up and down on....

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fbodgrl (08-10-2013)