View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska49 View Post
I am so sorry for what happened to you, I so no how you feel. I have a drug addict brother and he has stollen so many of my meds I cant believe it and I put combination lo9cks but got through them, locked them in a closet but he unscrewed the lock, I then got a safe with a number lock and a key lock on it but he pick that too. I am pulling my hair out and ending up in the ER in flares because of lack of meds. I have tried calling the police but they said cause he lives in the house its not stealing. So I carry a huge bag around me with a lock on that. But I told my mom that if he isnt gone by the end of this month I will find my own home, even though I need so much help with my full body RSD, sarcoid in my lungs and liver, have seizers, fall alot. and am in the ER nearly once a month but my moms like I just cant kick him out. But I just cant live in a place where I have live being paranoid.

samantha
I am so sorry you are going through this. The extra stress of it is sooo not good for us. I know how you feel. I hope things get better for you!