View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default does anyone has scs move from buttock to abdomen any help?

does anyone has scs move to abdomen from buttock
hi, hope everyone is fine today, as we all know living with chronic pain make everyday a challenge. i was diagnose with crps on my right foot on jan 2012 after having an ankle injury, i lost the carlidge in the area near of the cuboid bone and that's created my bones to rub against each other and created extreme pain, my Doctor tried physical therapy,lumbar blocks,medications for pain but unfortunately or lucky for my i really don't know what's better, my stomach reactions are not good with any hydrocodone related meds so i got stock with medications that didn't relieve my pain that much so next was the scs implanted which was done on jan 2013 after my unit was place ,

a month after to be exact i started to have some types of pain,burning,sensitive just having a flare ups on my lower back where my leads are and my buttock where the generator was placed. i asked several times since than to my pain Doctor, whats wrong ? i requested a revision of my leads and battery connections to see if something moves so far nothing is wrong every month after each revision same thing nothing is related to the surgery i asked what about my crps what's my status on that well his response was in control because your pain level is lower than before that's true i was not able before to wear at least a tennis shoe i only used a custom made ankle brace now after 2 years of my accident i'm able to wear sneaker(tennis) shoe with a custom made inserts still with pain but less than before but my back and buttock pain is increasing every day

he told me that my crps can not be on my back (surgery areas) because crps only shows on the limbs not on the back and my generator was causing the flare ups so he recommended move to the abdomen,please, did anyone have the generator in the abdomen tell me how that work,i'm waiting on my ins to approve the position changes mean while i don't know whats best,by the way,sorry for my spelling mistakes,english is my secondary language,need help,thanks
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (08-10-2013)