View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimking View Post
Vrae, that is a very bad place to find oneself! Like I stated in my earlier post, whether one likes the idea of Obamacare or not, that really is not the issue, but it could work in your behalf. Pre-conditions eliminated, affordable rates and subsidized if need be. But the issue could be what an earlier poster had stated in that many doctors may not except the coverage. That can happen but what may come out of it is if millions are effected by this behavior, pressure to change the system quickly could take place also. At one point we lost our coverage because of the economy and I had to pay out of pocket for my wife's care. We came within a hair's width of losing everything. I contacted my congressman whose staff helped us keep our home by keeping the dogs off our backs and sped up my wife's SSDI, which took 3+ years to acquire. The stress was horrible.
Duuuuude. so true, one of my biggest problems right now is durning a workers comp overhaul in 2010. alot of Dr,s dropped out of comp, I no longer can find a vascular surgeon, Psychs re really limited, same as places I can go for testing.. what a pain in the......
ginnie (08-10-2013)