View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 07:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default CRPS and Thyroid issues

Hi everyone. I Just have a question about CRPS and thyroid problems. I have just had blood tests done and had my first visit with a new GP. My thyroid showed that it was under productive and he has hinted at thyroid disease and done more tests. He was supportive of everything I have done so far for my CRPS, but he thinks if he sorts out my thyroid issue, then my CRPS will sort its self out and Ill be back at work etc etc
Im doubtful but was wondering if I could be wrong? Ive noticed a trend with some CRPS sufferers having thyroid issues and Im sure its making things worse. I stared with it in my left hand and its now the entire arm, both legs and a little in my Right hand/arm. I also have alot of neuro problems that are being investigated such as tremors and weakness. Im currently unable to work and im finding this quite debilitating, although my first round of Ketamine has really helped. To be honest, Im feeling a bit of pressure from this. I cant see me getting better right now and Im scared of being forced back to work, like I was when I had my initial injury (burn injury). Hope this all makes sense. So I guess my question is....
Has anyone else had thyroid problems and how did it effect your CRPS?

Thanks, sarah
Also I have to say that this page is by far the best of getting info on how to treat CRPS. Thanks everyone. xx
mollymoo123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote