View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 09:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom25 View Post
I have Fibromyalgia and have many of your symptoms. Maybe you should be checked by a rhumatologist for this disease. There is a blood test that can be given also. Good luck. Just a suggestion, but be sure whom ever you go to, they know a lot about Fibromyalgia. Blossom25
I have had Fibromyalgia since 1991. This is nothing like the way I was before the car accident. I can't climb stairs, I have to physically lift my leg onto the step and then drag the other behind. I can only do three steps and they have to be under seven inches. I can't reach into the cupboards that I could before the accident. I had long hair before the accident but can not look after it with only getting one hand up to my head. I used to walk 1- 2 hours a day, now I can barely get next door. I am so slow I would not be able to get across an intersection even if I had 5 stoplights to do it in. I can't pick up my feet to drive a car. I still go to the YMCA 5 days a week unless the insurance company has me going to another assessment.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Redcat
redcat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote