View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 11:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gee.....are you guys SURE you wanna learn how to do graphics?? I just got done reading this thread:

http://forums.braintalk2.org/showthr...?t=1186&page=8

I only copied it where it kinda starts about the graphics. Well, it starts out kinda with "huggy kissy little girl talk" but I'm thinking that might be the hugs I give people--with the graphics. It only gets worse from there... WOW! I guess I never knew it bothered people. Another WOW! I can't believe it's bothering me this much that it's bothering other people!!

Jeesh guys, what's the deal? I'm really hurt about it, and it shouldn't be that big of deal....... something so stupid damn near bringing tears?? Maybe cuz I thought I was helping other people by giving hugs or something, dunno. Well, I guess that's coming to a screeching halt!

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. Take a look at the thread and see if you wanna go through all of the trouble of learning Photobucket. We can always do our graphics here in our BABE forum, right? If anyone doesn't like it, please let me know, k? Man, now I have a complex....
Hugs,
LS

Last edited by janster; 09-21-2006 at 01:03 PM. Reason: called it Photoshop--that's a software program---geez Louise!
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote