View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Ketamine,&anti inflamatory

ketamine has been clinically proven as an anti inflammatory,so I'm sorry mom don't tell these people suffering from rsd that it doesn't.also.dont know where your daughter had her coma infusions .but it wasn't in the United States.i couldn't bear listen to any more of your misguided medical propaganda crap to know.also ketamine isn't highly addictive so stop with that crap too.Too all the rsd forum I have full body rsd for 6 years.had the ketamine infusion two years ago "10 day infus"during the ten days I lost 22 lbs from all the inflammation in my body coming out.i felt soo much better for about 9 months.i just recently started ket nasal spray 50 mgs 3 xs a day.i believe that the spray is better than the infusions.for one the spray is like 200$ for a months supply.and I get better results .i was bed riddin for the last few months.now I'm golfing again and living a much better life.ive only been on the spray 6 weeks too.drs claim they want to help us but charge up to 5grand for an infusion.the cost of a 10 dayketamine patient is about 150$ to 200$ .why screw us like that.most people don't have the means for that.and desperately need it.4 years ago dr schwartzmann charged me 800$ for 10 days.that was well worth it.but today drs charge 1500 -2000 for one day.also prednisone really helps me feel better.my internal organs have so much inflammation and don't work.my rsd causes me to be sick on the couch for months at a time.this treatment is giving me my life back.good luck all
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote