View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 09:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Jersey girl :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELBABES View Post
IM A NEWBIE, I TAKE ORAL KETAMINE 2 25 MG CAPS 2 xs DAILY ALONG WITH FLEXERIL 25 METHADONE 2 10mg 2xs DAILY LYRICA 300 MG 2 xs DAILY. I DONT GET GROGGY JUST HAVE HARD TIME WITH GETTING WHAT IS IN MY HEAD TO COME OUT OF MY MOUTH CORRECTLY.I HAVE HAD RSD FOR 6 YRS AND THIS COMBO OF MEDS HAS GIVEN ME THE BEST PAIN MGNT.MY RSD IS IN BOTH LEGS NECK & UPPER BACK & RIGHT ARM. I LIVE IN JERSEY BUT MY KETHMINE IS SHIPPED TO ME FROM LAS VEGAS, ANY ONE KNOW OF A DIFFERENT PLACE TO GET IT? ANGELBABES YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT POST THANKS
Hello,what part of jersey are you in? I live in egg harbor twp .ur meds are a lot like mine except I take nasal ketamine now, been doing it for 6 weeks I'm doing like 200 mgs aday ,but should be on about 400 really.thats what the starting dose is bye a rsd dr that started this in sandiego.she puts her patients on 100 mgs x 4 aday .50 mgs per spray.but my dr has me on 10 mg spray x4 twice a day.had to beg her to put me on it . But thankfully she finally gave in.she is a very nice dr too.just alittle nervous to try new stuff.any way her name is dr Perkins in northfield nj on tilting rd.i think she has an office in Vineland too.she prescribes mee methodone 80 mgs aday and oxycodone 30 mgs x4 .good luck and soft huggs
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote