Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart Hey Di

Dear Di
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Could anything or nothing, gee I wish you felt better. Sometimes we do get funky with lack of sleep, our brains need it. Can a med be causing insomnia? Did any levels recently get adjusted?
Smell a flower, buy a flower or paint a lower or anything that is warm and fuzzy.
Hugs
Well, as you can see I figured it out. And also feel fine. But just to answer the questions:

No, no med changes. Also not "technically" sleep deprived and no insomnia. My concern about my schedule being messed up is pretty chronic -- it is hard for me to stay on any kind of schedule. I don't know if it's possible, but I've often wondered if I have a 25 or 26-hour circadian rhythm.

When I have to for work and such, I end up sleep deprived, but currently I can sleep whenever I need. Just would prefer to try and establish a schedule, for the swimming, and for job searching.

In any case, lately I have slept all I wanted; I just have had a slightly reduced need for sleep -- feel rested with just 5 hours. This could indicate mild activation. Trying to stay vigilant for that.

For reasons unknown, last night (i.e. this morning ), my body claimed 7 hours full. Today my mood is the same as it has been (good with high energy).

I loved your thoughts about smelling a flower or painting one or anything that was warm and fuzzy. Made me smile. You have a knack for that. Thank you so much for your post.

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-11-2013), Brokenfriend (08-12-2013), Dmom3005 (08-12-2013), Mari (08-11-2013)