View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 02:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks soca . My issue is not having a choice about waiting if dentists won't acknowledge there's anything wrong with the tooth so I'm trying to research the best way to get it addressed before the tooth needs to come out. I know plenty of people are okay with fake teeth but plenty are not. Everything short of an implant seems to have potential issues I'd rather not deal with in the front of my mouth so I'm hoping to be able to nip this in the bud before being a candidate for one is no longer an option. And regardless I don't know yet what my insurance would cover anyway which matters because I can't afford anything out of pocket like I used to.

I'm still looking for new dentists and trying to get another evaluation by my head one. This site has been helpful not so much from the anti-root canal posts but from reading other people's problems because I've been learning about procedures and tools my dentists have never even mentioned. I'm hoping to stumble upon something specific I can ask about, like before this board I never heard of the x-ray people are saying is used to look for wisdom teeth and before looking on the web in general I never heard of an endodontist and I've been going to the dentist for years so that should tell you how little guidance I get from them lol
Cyberphonics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote