View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 08:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny k View Post
good idea, in fact I see her Tues lol, I just forget to slow down and breathe sometimes, and that can help at times..and what I meant by asking if I need to notify ss of those 2 new diagnosis is not because 2 dr's disagree, but they were not part of my original diagnosis to begin with and then secondly that they don't agree, that wasn't a smart question was it? I have so much trouble wording things right, but getting used to that and not getting as mad at myself as I used to, just still working on letting go of the frustration of it.....it is what it is and no sense in getting frustrated over it I know...sometimes easier said than done..but I am doing better at accepting some things
You only report new conditions when you are completing a CDR. So since you said you completed the short form and got a letter saying that SSA is not going to review you at this time, you have nothing to report now. Next CDR, in three or five or seven years; that is when you report new or worsening conditions.

In the mean time, you only report improvement and if you have none, then there is nothing to report.

Let it go.
Janke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
finz (08-15-2013), granny k (08-12-2013)