View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 09:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You're Not CRAZY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apprentice View Post
I know it sounds like neuropathy to me also even though the docs are saying its not. Thankfully, Im not in much discomfort but my mind can only wonder what is happening and sometimes I think the worst. I have seen a few neuro docs who have done a few emgs, but so far nothing detected. With my legs and feet and hands and other symptoms making me feel the way I do, I will continue to search for answers. Thanks for your support.

AP
... sometimes it can help just a little to know that! I had burning, tingling, numbness spread over my entire body within a couple months, my tongue, gums, palate, throat too. You have peripheral nerves everywhere, really. I think the facial symptoms I have involve the trigeminal nerve. Mine symptoms are likely from a virus I had. Make sure when you have blood work they test for viral conditions and autoimmune, too. I'm so sorry you are unwell. When mine first started I was panicked because it was so unusual and progressing. I had never felt anything like it in my life. Then, to have it suggested you're stressed out and that's what's causing your symptoms only makes you angry on top of everything, wondering if you're getting proper care for a progressive condition because doctors just think you need to "take a pill" and calm down.
Blessings for comfort
heb1212 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote