View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy what kind of test your dr did ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
How many revision surgeries have you had??

I have two SCS's (cervical & thoracic) that were implanted two years ago. I had a revision done, five months after implant, to the thoracic leads and battery because the leads migrated and the battery really hurt where is was placed in the butt/hip area. So that battery was moved to the front/side, kinda near the base of my rib cage area. I need another revision, the leads have migrated again and that same battery is twisted. I developed this awful pain in my lower back after the first surgery and it hasn't improved. Dr is baffled!

I agree that you should get a second opinion. You most certainly can get RSD/CRPS in a place other than your limbs! That tells me your dr doesn't know much about it. Mine started over 22 years ago in the right side of my face. In addition to my face, I now have it in both hands, feet, shoulders, left arm and left leg, abdomen, head and internal.

All the best,
Nanc
Hi Nanc i was wondering if your dr did an mri,X-rays or ultrasound my dr does not want to perform any test unless the visual or just to touch the insitions areas i specifically request an X-ray but no luck i turn off my scs since sunday because can't tolerated pain any more and since then i have some relief i called today to try too see him but his in on vacations until next monday and my rep has not called me back yet but i'm ready to go next week and i don't want more excuses from him but i want to go prepare i know something is wrong with my leads and battery i'm not imagining things,thanks Nanc and if anybody outer have any other suggestions please help me and thank you
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote