View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 06:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevo61 View Post
Hi Nanc i was wondering if your dr did an mri,X-rays or ultrasound my dr does not want to perform any test unless the visual or just to touch the insitions areas i specifically request an X-ray but no luck i turn off my scs since sunday because can't tolerated pain any more and since then i have some relief i called today to try too see him but his in on vacations until next monday and my rep has not called me back yet but i'm ready to go next week and i don't want more excuses from him but i want to go prepare i know something is wrong with my leads and battery i'm not imagining things,thanks Nanc and if anybody outer have any other suggestions please help me and thank you
Hey there! My doctor sent me for a series of x-rays and did a physical examination on the battery site (you can feel that it is twisted). You cannot have an MRI when you have spinal cord stimulators. I don't understand why your doctor will not send you for x-rays, it is really the only way to see where the leads are. I have read a lot of posts on here about doctors refusing to send patients for x-rays. I don't get it?? You know your body better than anyone and your doctor should listen to you! I know I could tell something was wrong, thankfully my doctor listened, because I was right!
I think you definitely need to get in with your doctor soon and keep calling the rep until he/she calls you back. You need to be assertive with the doctor. I think you really need to look for a new doctor too!
Good luck!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (08-13-2013)