View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 09:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tried it for 17 days

I was on Cymbalta for 17 days and thought it was helping the side effects were getting better however on the 17 days I broke out in a rash from head to toe particularly bad on my throat (outside).

I am not completely sure if it was caused by the Cymbalta but stop anyway because I was out of town and not sure what else to do.

I am back in town and saw my doctor yesterday, I got medication for the rash and when it is resolved I want to try it again. I thought it was making things better and want to be really sure it was the Cymbalta that caused the allergic reaction. If I get the rash again I will have to discontinue and look for a new drug.

I would say stay on it for at least 6 months to a year, that was my plan in hopes of really clearing something up.

Good luck
MVA March 2012 pcs, post traumatic vision syndrome, convergence insufficiencies, vision mid line shift syndrome, gaze stabilization and vision tracking. Fatigue, headaches and sore eyes are main issues.

Current activities: chiro, massage, prism glasses, vision therapy, yoga, meditation, aquafit classes and rest.....
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GirlFromNorway (08-17-2013)