View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi,
I'm sorry you have gone through so much already. I was diagnosed with nTOS (probably from Repetitve Strain from work)1.5 years ago, Degenerative disc Disease 2.5 years ago-. I was then diagnosed with Breast Cancer 6 months ago. i havent had surgery yet, and the dr's dont think the two conditions are related. However I do have bone lesions on both left and right ribs. I havent had surgery yet.

it seems like TOS is different things for different people.I'm not familiar with some of your symptoms but there may be others who are. Its quite possible the trauma to your pec minor and nerves have caused your symptoms. If you had radiation it can damage your nerves too. I dont have chest pain,although I had pec minor pain. Mine is mostly rib,underarm and arm pain and numbness. I have had some luck with PT and now Nuerontin is helping.

I have not applied for disability but have looked into it. It is easier to get it for BC than for TOS as it is not a known/common disease and is still a controversial diagnosis. If I were to apply and I may-I would use the BC diagnosis. Good Luck, JKL
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote